Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Sven's Computer

We bought Sven a portable DVD player, so he could watch movies, while we were travelling. A couple of months ago, Sven started calling his player "my computer", as it looks almost like a laptop.

Recently, a friend of mine gave me some pre-school games to encourage reading, e.g. introduction to phonics. Sven saw them and wanted to play. But I told him we needed a computer. Erik thought he might be able to give Sven an old laptop, but it wasn't ready yet. So, we told Sven that he had to wait until we had a computer ready for him.

On Monday, when I got home from work, I discovered that a hopeful little boy had taken a computer game off of my desk, and had inserted it into his DVD player. Of course, nothing happened, as the CD was expecting a Windows operating system.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home