Sunday, November 25, 2007

Kiddie Marthon 2007


Yesterday Sven finally did the 2007 Kiddie Marathon - i.e. the last 1.2 miles, on his 6h Birthday. It was difficult taking an action shot, but Erik managed to get one of Sven as he approached the Finish Line.

Sven ran strong until the end and said "that was easy." He really took off on the biggest hill on the course - I had to run to catch up. His form was good, he paced himself well, and I think his time was fairly good. Unfortunately, no timing clock at the Kiddie Marathon, so we don't know his exact time. He was definitely one of the smallest kids there.

Total miles altogether: 27.50

1 Comments:

Blogger joni said...

I respect this article for the all around looked into substance and magnificent wording. I got so included in this material that I couldn't quit perusing.


Motorwars2.com
Bulletforce.org

Sun Oct 21, 02:12:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home