Thursday, April 20, 2006

Boys Bathroom

On the day before Heaster, Sven and I went to a Seattle Symphony concert for children. Before the performance I took Sven to the Women's room. When we got there, the room was full of Mother and Daughters wearing dresses and other very feminine attire. I think several girls got to wear their Easter dresses a day early. Sven looked around the room and said "is there a boy's bathroom." I tried to tell him that little boys could go in potty in the Women's room. He wasn't very satisfied with the answer, but soon after that we saw one more boy with his Mother, so he seemed to feel a little better.

However, yesterday, the same thing happened. We went into another public restroom, and several women and girls were in there. Again, Sven asked several times if there was a "boy's bathroom."

I think Mommy's days for taking Sven into the restroom are numbered.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home